Saturday, August 30, 2014

Poll Results Are IN!!!!

You guys were great making your opinion heard. The results of the days and times for our wordsprints are in. You my Wordlings have chosen the following days:
  • Sundays
  • Mondays
  • Wednesdays
  • Saturdays 
Here are the start times for the wordsprints: notice lengths change:
  • Monday & Wednesday 2pm-4:30pmCST (30 minute sprints)
  • Saturdays 12pm-2:10pmCST (#1k1hr) & 7pm-9:30pmCST (30 minute sprints)
  • Sundays 8am-10:30amCST (30 minute sprints)  & 6pm-10pmCST (both #1k1hr and 30 minute sprints)
These times may change as it all depends on participation. The more we have at a certain time the more I may lengthen the sprints. The times we have no participants I will remove from the schedule. I want to run them when you need them without stepping on others who run sprints. It gives you more times to write that way. Always remember if you need different word sprint times ask. I can always add more or change times. These sprints are as much for you as they are for me. I am a SAHM so I can accommodate YOU. Check with our Sprint Schedules page for times of all sprints. 

Please vote for our NaNoWriMo 10k Writathons in November. I want them to suit you, for you are the ones I run sprints for. 

~~~~~Happy Writing my Wordlings~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment