Saturday, August 16, 2014

Planning November Already

As I research for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I decided that we will have 2 #10kWritathons then. Options are Saturdays, Sundays or one of both. Let me know so I can get it all set up.

WHY 2?

Well, it's simple; to write 50,000 wordies in a month you need motivation (at least some of us do). Not everyone can join in if they work or have family obligations to attend to. So, having 2 different ones give many more peoples to join in and achieve their NaNoWriMo goal.

I want to know what helps you as an individual.

With preparing for NaNoWriMo, I want to know what you would like me to post to help you prepare. More recipes? research locations? helpful programs for writers? You tell me! Post in comments or use hashtag #GetWordies10k on twitter.

What themes would you like to see. Last one was camping because it was for CampNaNoWriMo. Or no theme at all? What about prompts? Do you like prompts or would you rather I tweeted a smiley face?

Another question is, is there something specific for your genre you'd like posted or used in wordsprints? I retweet @UberFacts that I think y'all might think is fun and could use in your works.


No comments:

Post a Comment