- Take time to look up recipes that will make your life easier while you are being creative. Check out our "Writer's Food" page and our Pinterest boards.
- Prep all foods once a week or even for the month. Freezer slow cooker meals are the best way I have found to do this.
- Organize snacks for your family & yourself.
- Plan activities for your kiddos that you don't need to supervise totally. For little ones use activities in highchairs.
- Clean your house as if spring cleaning. Well, maybe not that thorough.
- Clean your writing space and organize your notes and apps.
- Set up or look over your timelines and character bios to remember it if it's been awhile or you're just starting a new project.
- Set times to write and stick to it.
- Use Twitter for encouragement and sprints.
- Talk to your cabin mates every day.
- Remember to breathe
- Get up and stretch every hour.
Now that those ideas are out there I hoe we all have a great Camp and enjoy our cabin mates!