- Finished a WIP
- Procrastinated too much
- Gave up
- Reached our weekly, monthly goals
- Missed self scheduled writing times
- Met new writers
- Shared your stories
- Tossed a WIP away
- Started a new WIP
Those are just some of the things that might be going through your mind. Remember this year we have learned about our failures and achievements, what works better for you, and many other personal things.
Things to help with 2017 goals
- Set small simple goals
- Celebrate each goal accomplished
- Reach out to others that will support you
- Try CampNaNo & NaNoWriMo
- Remember even 1 wordie counts to achievement
I challenge each of My Wordlings to engage with at least 2 new writers and smile or laugh when you think you are failing.
This is a short post because it just is. Have a great Holiday season and hope to see you on Fridays.