Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10k Date Change!

I have decided that the 10k Writathon scheduled for Nov. 8th will be on the 15th. This is due to our friends over at @FriNightWrites with #writeclub doing their's on the 6-8th. I want you to be able to participate and  not want to over do it. You'll need a break and sleep. @FriNightWrites are having that weekend because it is hard to arrange schedules for all their hosts. Plus get all those yummy great prizes ready for the giveaways! I knew this might happen when I set the dates. I set ours early in order to prepare. Next year I will wait.

Here are the schedules as of now: 

Nov. 2nd 9am-9am your time 10kWriathon with GetWordies
Nov. 6th to 8th Writing Marathon @FriNightWrites #writeclub
Nov. 15th 9am-9am your time 10kWritathon with GetWordies

NEWS!!!

We are now on Pinterest. Many more ideas for meals, kiddo activities and other great stuff. This is all in addition to what's here on our blog. Many ideas to keep the kiddos occupied while you write. Most aren't messy! Check it out GetWordies on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment