Monday, May 26, 2014

Wordsprint Schedule Changes Coming

I have had a few suggested times to run our wordsprints on Twitter. Here is your chance to give your two cents worth. I want  to make these sprints benefit as many as I can. Monday - Thursday times are needed. I try not to do them at the same time my other lovely sprinters are running theirs. When commenting please add time zones and GMT times if possible. We have many outside the US that participate.

As the schedule changes I will post here and on Twitter @GetWordies.

I am also working on a plan for more of our #1k1hr writathons. Today's was good but not many participated. That was to be expected with it being Memorial Day  (US).  Also I'd like to run a #10kwritathon sometime in June. Let me know if there is a day that works best for you or even one that will not work.

We will not do any kind of sprints on Fridays. That day is reserved for #writeclub over @FriNightWrites.

In July we will be doing at least 1 10kwritathon to help out with CampNaNo wordie counts. In addition to that more 1k1hr sprints too.

Please comment below about your preferences.

Happy Writing my Wordies.

No comments:

Post a Comment