Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Grabbing Schedule

I have changed the wordie grab schedule a bit. I am trying to leave open times that The Sprint Shack runs theirs. It is not complete as of this moment. I will be adding a few more to it. I am having a personal issue that most Mondays I am busy. I'm hoping this will be resolved as soon as possible.

 New Grabbing Schedule is for Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for now. We will never have grabbings on Fridays. That is the day I encourage you to join @FriNightWrites for their #writeclub. I do my Friday grabbings with them. To find their times check out their site here.

On another note:
Have you checked out your CampNaNoWriMo April 2015 WINNERS'S GOODIES?
You need to. There are several great offers. I loved that Scrivener is half off with the winner's code.

No comments:

Post a Comment