Saturday, July 5, 2014

Writing for Camp




It's time to get writing and catch up on your goal for CampNaNoWriMo!



I found this wonderful site that has been helping me out when I'm stuck on grammar issues. Grammar Help! It has everything from help with 'A' and 'An' to 'Writer's Block' Holy cow is it great. A perfect site to have up when you are editing, which you shouldn't be doing during Camp.

First week of Camp is almost over. Have you been keeping up with your daily goal? That's okay, you can catch up on July 26th with out 10kWritathon. A full day of writing to push you over your goal. I know what you are thinking, 'How can I make 10k?' Well it's simple, most get 400-500 wordies in a 30 minute sprint. That's 1000 wordies in an hour. 10 hours of writing and there you have it. Of course I won't forget to take two 1 hour breaks so you can eat. A starving writer is no good. Remember, you do not need to set you 10kWritathon goal at 10k. 1000 wordies is a fine goal as well. Though I'm hoping you get tons more than that.

Fruity Fruit Salad and cut fruit.
There are recipes for slow cookers under Writer's Food. If you have kids or even a husband that will need fed while you're writing all day, these are helpful. I use them several times a week with my kids. Plus you should have snackies ready to grab during break times. Look what I will have ready...

NOW get yourself back to writing and stop hopping around on the web. LOL! Just pace yourself.

Need encouragement during the week check out Sprint Schedule tab to see who is running word sprints on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment